Temple Grove Academy Trust seeks to provide our young pupils with the breadth and depth of learning opportunities in order for them to realise their individual aspirations and to reach their full potential.
We aim to promote our ethos through:
- Encouraging a breadth of educational challenge and inspiration, within and beyond the taught curriculum.
- Pro-active support for the recruitment and appointment of inspirational leaders.
- Support for the Leadership Team with the appointment of exceptional governors.
- Promoting a broad and balanced curriculum beyond the National Curriculum core subjects of the Primary stage.
- Outdoor activity and learning in the natural environment with a diversity of physical challenges, including planned and managed risk taking.
- An appropriate range of internal assessment and pupil performance procedures that measure pupil progress and outcomes.
- Funding Enrichment provision e.g. MFL teachers, after-school clubs, school trips.
- Community engagement by working with children, parents, staff, local residents and others, and by allowing some access to school facilities outside the school day.
- Encouraging a shared sense of belonging and identity by the wearing of a school uniform and the use of ‘House’ structures for both pastoral and competitive purposes.
- Children’s nutrition, ensuring children have the opportunity to eat at least one healthy cooked meal a day.
- Fair admission procedures that ensure access, inclusion and equality of opportunity.